ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Monday, February 1, 2010

Ashley! December Winner!











Wow! I really need to get better about writing more blogs! I just got awesome pictures from photographer Christy Whitehead for a shoot we did back in December. The model was actually one of my fans who won a photoshoot on my fanpage. Funny thing is Ashley, the winner, was an old friend from high school that I had lost touch with. It was really fun playing dress up and catching up at the shoot! Her fun style allowed us to really play with the makeup. We did two different looks, a fun glitter rhinestone look, and a pretty orange and yellow "pop" princess look. The look was complete when we combined It's Ecclectic's FABULOUS Tarina Tarantino jewelery collection. The results were HOT! HOT! HOT! So happy to be able to share this with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers