ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DIVA PARTY







A few weeks ago a girlfriend of mine asked me if I would be interested in doing an all girl valentine's party with her. The idea sounded like so much fun and as she got other vendors into it everything seemed to pretty much flow into a perfect party idea! Jennifer Brum http://www.peekromancephotography.com/ thought of a fun idea where girls could come in and get their makeup done by artists such as me and Patricia Kozack, their hair done by Alina Castillo, and then take a fabulous facebook picture all in super fun environment! We decided to go with our girl Lyn's dance studio as the perfect location! You may have heard of her beach studio on the news...it's the newest craze, strip pole areobics! How much fun does that sound like?? You come in before a much needed girl night, get your makeup and hair done, get a fun PROFESSIONAL picture, and have fun drinking and learning fun flirty moves! LOL!
The night of the party, it was raining pretty bad and super cold. As we were making the mixed drinks and setting up our stuff, I would lie if I told you I wasn't wondering if anyone would show up to our event under the weather conditions. Regardless, we set up and hoped for the best! Well, the best it was! One by one women piled into the studio with their friends to mingle, have some drinks, get beautified and just have FUN! The room filled with so much laughter and giggles as girls tried moves they thought were impossible! The room got so hot with all the ladies that showed up, that we even popped open the door to let some of that cold air in! lol! I had such a great time and would LOVE to do it again! Thank you to everyone who made this such a big success!
Jennifer Brum Photography http://www.peekromancephotography.com/
Signature Hair by Alina Castill (Facebook page Signature Hair by Alina Castillo)
Patricia Kozack MUA http://www.makeupbyticia.com/

I look forwarding to working with you dolls again! Maybe we can do a Spring Break Diva Party! ;)
XOXO!! Keep Sparkling!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers