ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Monday, January 4, 2010

CONTEST ALERT!! CALLING ALL FASHIONISTAS!!











So I am happy to announce that I have reached my goal of 750 fans coming into the new year!! Thank you guys sooo much for your love and support! As promised, I will be giving away a fashion photo shoot to one of my lucky fans!! As you know, I have done two contests in the past in which I randomly choose a fan (see pictures above)....this time I am leaving it up to YOU, THE FANS!!! The way it will work is FIRST, you need to message me or contact me letting me know you want to enter. SECOND, I will create a photo album on my fan page with your picture on it. THIRD, I will have the album up for exactly a week. People can vote for you up to once a day, and the person with the most votes win!! If your friends are not fans make sure to add them so your chances of winning increase!!! You have up until January 10 to enter!!! So gather up all your friends to cheer you on.... it is an experience you will never forget! Lets start off this year with glitz and glam! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers