ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Friday, August 20, 2010

Casting Call

OK Sparkles!!! So here is the email I got concerning the engaged couples casting!!! Hope one of my sparkles makes the cut!!! Let me know if you do!! Love the buisnes I am in and happy to connect my sparkles when I can!
THE SHOW:
This new CMT show is similar to the show "WIFE SWAP" but for engaged couples. Over the course of 5-days, the soon-to-be groom and bride swap lives and go live with their future parent's-in-law to learn more about each other's lives.
The show will shoot over the months of October through December.
CRITERIA:
*We ask that the families live in the Tallahassee / Gainesville/ Jacksonville area and that both sets of parents are willing to participate.
*Couples must be between the ages of 18-35
*Couples and both sets of parents must be willing to participate in the show
*Couples should not have children and in a perfect world, this is their first marriage
THE INTERVIEW:
*We need to speak with the couple(s) as soon as possible, to get their story, and to set-up an interview in the next (2) two weeks.
*There are 3 interviews: COUPLE, GROOM'S PARENTS, BRIDES PARENTS
*All interviews are conducted in the homes of the interviewee
*The interview process takes approximately 1 1/2 hours and will be conducted by our casting producers Tennessee Edwards and Laura Connolly.
COMPENSATION:
Yes, there is compensation to spend time with their future in-laws!
If approved for the show, each set of parents will receive $2,000 and the couple receives $1,000.
Again, thank you so much and as time is of the essence, please have them call me directly at 917 209 8543
Good luck sparkles!!!!!
www.paulinaperez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers