ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Friday, March 12, 2010

Alex Hunt/ Airbrushing Abs








My motto had always been "the face is my canvass" whether someone wants to be made beautiful or horrifying (Halloween, movies ect) I love to enhance or recreate the face! A few weeks ago I got to work on a much bigger canvas! lol! Alex Hunt, who happens to be an up and cummer male model went to the beach with the talented Redner Salonga Photography for a fun and sexy beach shoot. When I was asked to do the makeup I figured it would be typical male model grooming, little concealer, powder, clear brow and lash gel.....but when I found out I was airbrushing his abs I got sooooo excited! Let me start of by saying Alex is a personal trainer, so we know he has no body fat to begin with! ;) However, he wanted to add a little bit more definition, and I was more than willing to give it! lol! He had never been airbrushed before and I think I got him hooked because he kept saying how much he loved the feeling, and than periodically would look in the mirror and just say WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! I love that word!! lol! I also LOVE that it looked so natural!! The formula I used is great because it stays put! He jumped into the water and splashed around and the makeup stayed looking great!!! After the shoot Jordan Way who was the director of the shoot took us out to eat and Alex's girlfriend kept telling me how she loved his new abs!!! Music to my ears!! Well, I think the ladies will admit that yes he does have fantastic abs! I just found out that Alex got signed with an agency, so hopefully I will be doing more airbrushing for him..... Have I ever told you I LOVE MY JOB??? LOL!
Hope you guys keep Sparkling!!!! XOXOXO!!!
Directed by: Jordan Way

1 comment:

  1. Hotness! Glad you can work with male models too :) Btw, it was so much fun working with you this past weekend, and I look forward to it again at Katie's engagement session and wedding :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers