ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Monday, March 29, 2010

3rd Contest Winners!!!!!








I am happy to be able to show you pictures from my last contest winners Maissa and Ana! I got to spend the day with both girls and it was a blast! Maisaa is a drama student at Douglas Anderson and and also happens to be my little sister Marian's best friend and she asked me if Marian could joing the shoot and so there where 3! ha! Ana is a beautiful mom of 2 boys, and had never had a photo shoot before. She was so cute because once she realized how fun it was she got hooked! lol! It was also my sister's first shoot but she is so photogenic and beautiful she could have her tounge sticking out and eyes crossed and the picture would be marvelous.
That day we all met at my studio at the beach to get hair/makeup done and than drove out downtown to meet awesome photographer Heather Whitson Blackwell from Whitson Blackwell Photography! The girls looked so cute in their outfits and Tarina Tarantino Jewelery that It's Eclectic at the beach lent us for the shoot. At first the girls were shy, but after a few minutes noone wanted to give up their turn from the camara!! lol! It was a super fun day and I was so excited that my little sis got to experience first hand what her big sissy does for a living. I am so proud of all 3 girls whose pictures came out BEAUTIFUL thanks to Heather rocking the lens!!! They helped Tarina's sparkles Sparkle EVEN brighter! ;)
XOXO Paulina







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers