ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jana Chang Contest winner




























































































Sorry it's been a while since I have blogged! My work life is stronger than ever getting fabulous wedding gigs as well as commercials and being introduced to the world of high fashions and international models!! can't wait till I am able to share these shoots with you but they will have to wait till next month as they are still in the process of completion! I can however share an amazing photoshoot I did with one of my favorite photographers Hamp. We got together a few weeks ago to shoot for clothing designer Jana Chang. Jana own http://www.hautefancouture.com/ which is a clothing line for the sporty fashionista! Very cute girly outfits that any stylish woman would LOVE to wear to her favorite team's game! Jana is also the winner to a contest I have ever so often on my facebook fanpage "makeup by paulina perez" in which one lucky fan is randomly drawn to win a free photo shoot! We had so much fun and Jana was a natural at being a model! We had a great time shooting the purple dress and even threw in Tarina Tarantino's AMAZING butterfly jewelery collection that we got at itseclectic.net !!! Of COURSE we glamed up the makeup with some sparkles on her face for Tarina's jewelery line!! We also took great pics of her in a gorgous gator dress....designed by her of course!! My baby (Gianni my chihuahua) even got to model with her for this shoot!! LOVED LOVED LOVED spending the day with her! New shoots in progress for Tariana's new collection! Stay tuned!
XOXO,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers