ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Monday, February 13, 2012

Day #2 of inexpensive things to do for valentine's day!!!!!!


So simple yet so sweet!! I was at Target and at the DOLLAR BIN I saw heart shaped ice trays...... Perfect for Valentine's Day!!!! This one is really easy...... cut up lemon wedges, place them in the ice trays and fill them up with water! Put them in the freezer and BAM!!!! You have yummy lemony heart shaped ice for you to share with your honey! Best part is I get them in THE DOLLAR BIN!!!!!!!! If you want a yummy drink, take a shot of tequilla.... fill the rest of the glass with Fresca, with the lemon ice it makes a yummy refreshing drink!!! Not responsible for what may happen after consuming!!! LOL!!! ENJOY!!!!! ;)
www.Paulinaperez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers