ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Sunday, September 20, 2009

CHRISTY WHITHEAD PHOTOGRAPHY
















Sorry I haavent been able to blog in a while! I have been super busy lately with makeovers and meeting great fabulous people in the business! On the midst of all this, I was lucky enough to run into Christy Whithead, a local photographer! Both being in the wedding industry we instantly hit it off and kept messaging each other back and forth, finally we were like LETS MEET! lol! At first I figured we should meet at the typical first meet location....STARBUCKS! I swear I should have a plaque at that place! ha! Then Christy suggested an awesome idea! She invited me into her studio to experience first hand what it is she does! At first I though, Oh no! I am no model how will this turn out! lol! I was a little nervous, but as soon as I got to her studio it was so comforting and cozy that my nerves went away. Christy was so sweet and funny from the start that we spent a couple hours being typical silly girls giggling about goofy stuff and even trying funny poses just to be silly! Then Christy decided to put "THE FAN" on me! Yes the typical "model in a glamour photoshoot fan!" At first I could not stop giggling, but then you almost feel like "wait a second! I'm totally having a Britney moment!" hahaha! It's silly but she does make you feel like a star! I had so much fun with her and her work was great! I was so excited to have some new fun pictures to share! If you are looking for that special person to shoot your wedding day, engagement/family pics or just want to have a fun glamour or budouir shoot you should check out her website! She even has really fun props for your pics! Especially if you have kids! We have some really fun projects scheduled for later this year so stay tuned for details! I have a feeling we will be a dynamic duo! Check her out for your self! http://www.christywhiteheadphotography.com/
All pics in this blog post were taken by Christy Whithead photography!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thanks! I've been meaning to make a post about you, but my to do list keeps getting longer, lol!

    Christy
    Christy Whitehead Photography

    ReplyDelete

Followers