ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Favorite products starting out 2012

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO Much Hollywood Fashion Secrets and Too Faced Cosmetics for sending us products to try out..... products that we will forever keep in our kits because we FELL IN LOVE with them! I want to point out that the deodorant removing sponge works great for removing deodorant but soooooo glad I found what else it is great for!!!! Hope you guys try these products out and love them as much as the team does!!!!

Peace, Love, & Sparkles!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
~Paulina Perez
www.paulinaperez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers