ENTER THE WORLD WHERE LIPGLOSS AND MANOLOS ARE A MUST

Welcome to my life! A world where Chanel lipsticks, a photoshoot full of Jimmy Choo boxes, and the most amazing sparkles (my fans) are part of my every day life! Fashion runways, glamorized sets for magazine covers, and beautiful brides are the norm for me. Join me as I balance God, my family, my love life with my amazing hubby, Gianni (my chihuahua) and my love for fashion... while trying to spread love around the world one hot minute at a time! As always... Peace, Love, and Sparkles! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Join me on Facebook for daily beauty tips! Makeup by Paulina Perez







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photoshoot

I know a lot of you guys entered my photoshoot contest but unfortunately there could only be one winner! I am however in the midst of a HUGE fundraiser for an orphanage in South Africa! I am collaberating with Jacksonville's best photographers and offering photoshoots that include the c.d. of pictures, makeup and hair! The whole thing is just $125 and 100% of the proceeds go to the South African orphanage! A lot of you read one of my previous blogs about the orphanage and I am extending this out to ANY type of shoot. It can be a fashion shoot, engagement shoot, family shoot, pinup shoot, or anything you are wanting to do!! I hope to hear from a lot of you!!

Thanks my sparkles!!

~Paulina

http://www.paulinaperez.com/

904-735-7499

1 comment:

Followers